41. Şenkardeş S, Han Mİ, Kulabaş N, Abbak M, Çevik Ö, Küçükgüzel İ, Küçükgüzel ŞG. Synthesis, molecular docking and evaluation of novel sulfonyl hydrazones as anticancer agents and COX-2 inhibitors. Mol Divers. 2019 . https://doi.org/10.1007/s11030-019-09974-z. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 31302853.
40. Küçükgüzel İ, Bülbül B. Microsomal Prostaglandin E2 Synthase-1 as a New Macromolecular Drug Target in the Prevention of İnflammation and Cancer. Anticancer Agents Med Chem. 2019;19:1. https://doi.org/10.2174/1871520619666190227174137
39. Türe A, Kulabaş N, Dingiş Sİ, Birgül K, Bozdeveci A, Alpay Karaoğlu Ş, Krishna VS, Sriram D, Küçükgüzel İ. Design, synthesis and molecular modeling studies on novel moxifloxacin derivatives as potential antibacterial and antituberculosis agents. Bioorg Chem. 2019;88:102965.
38. Türe A, Kahraman DC, Cetin-Atalay R, Helvacıoğlu S, Charehsaz M, Küçükgüzel İ. Synthesis, anticancer activity, toxicity evaluation and molecular docking studies of novel phenylaminopyrimidine-(thio)urea hybrids as potential kinase inhibitors. Comput Biol Chem. 2019;78:227-241.
37. Sevil Senkardes, Esra Tatar, Ridvan Nepravishta, Dorisa Cela, Maurizio Paci, Ozlem Bingol Ozakpinar, Turgut Sekerler, Erik De Clercq, Christophe Pannecouque, S. Guniz Kucukguzel* and Ilkay Kucukguzel, “Synthesis and Biological Activity of N-(arylsulfonyl) Valine Hydrazones and Assistance of NMR Spectroscopy for Definitive 3D Structure”, Lett Drug Des Discov. 2019: 16: 1. doi: 10.2174/1570180815666180810120609
36. Türe A, Karayel KG, Tatar E, Öktem Okullu S, Ünübol N, Taşlı PN, Kocagöz ZT, Şahin F, Küçükgüzel İ. (2018). Synthesis and evaluation of novel 1,3,4-thiadiazole-fuoroquinolone hybrids as antibacterial, antituberculosis, and anticancer agents. Turk J Chem; 42(3): 839-858.
35. Kulabaş N, Özakpınar-Bingöl Ö, Özsavcı D, Leyssen P, Neyts J, Küçükgüzel İ. Synthesis, characterization and biological evaluation of thioureas, acylthioureas and 4-thiazolidinones as anticancer and antiviral agents. Marmara Pharm J. 2017; 21(2): 371-384.
34. Kulabaş N, Tatar E, Bingöl Özakpınar Ö, Özsavcı D, Pannecouque C, De Clercq E, Küçükgüzel İ. Synthesis and antiproliferative evaluation of novel 2-(4H-1,2,4-triazole-3- ylthio)acetamide derivatives as inducers of apoptosis in cancer cells. Eur J Med Chem 2016; 121: 58-70.
33. Tatar E, Şenkardeş S, Sellitepe E, Küçükgüzel ŞG, Alpay Karaoğlu Ş, Bozdeveci A, De Clercq E, Pannecouque C, Ben Hadda T, Küçükgüzel İ. Synthesis, and prediction of molecular properties and antimicrobial activity of some acylhydrazones derived from N-(arylsulfonyl)methionine. (2016). Turk J Chem, 40, 510-534.
32. Tatar E, Karakuş S, Küçükgüzel ŞG, Öktem Okullu S, Ünübol N, Kocagöz T, De Clercq E, Andrei G, Snoeck R, Pannecouque C, Kalaycı S, Şahin F, Sriram D, Yogeeswari P, Küçükgüzel İ. Design, Synthesis, and Molecular Docking Studies of a Conjugated Thiadiazole–Thiourea Scaffold as Antituberculosis Agents. (2016). Biol Pharm Bull, 39, 502-515.
31. Manvar D, Küçükgüzel İ, Erensoy G, Tatar E, Deryabaşoğulları G, Reddy H, Talele TT; Çevik Ö, Kaushik-Basu N. Discovery of conjugated thiazolidinone-thiadiazole scaffold as anti-dengue virus polymerase inhibitors. (2016). Biochem Biophys Res Comm, 469, 743-747.
30. Çakır G, Küçükgüzel İ, Guhamazumder R, Tatar E, Manvar D, Basu A, Patel BA, Zia J, Talele TT, Kaushik-Basu N. Novel 4-Thiazolidinones as Non-Nucleoside Inhibitors of Hepatitis C Virus NS5B RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase. (2015). Arch Pharm, 348, 10-22.
29. Tatar E, Küçükgüzel ŞG, Karakuş S, De Clercq E, Andrei G, Snoeck R, Pannecouque C, Öktem Okullu S, Ünübol N, Kocagöz T, Kalaycı S, Şahin F, Küçükgüzel İ. Synthesis and biological evaluation of some new 1,3,4-thiadiazole and 1,2,4-triazole derivatives from L-methionine as antituberculosis and antiviral agents. (2015). Marmara Pharm J, 19, 88-102.
28. Tatar E, Ateş G, Küçükgüzel İ. Development and validation of a RP-HPLC method for quality control of oxantel pamoate, pyrantel pamoat and praziquantel in tablets (2015). Marmara Pharm J, 19, 27-35.
27. Küçükgüzel İ, Satılmış G, Gurukumar KR, Basu A, Tatar E, Nichols DB, Talele TT, Kaushik-Basu N. 2-Heteroarylimino-5-arylidene-4-thiazolidinones as a new class of non-nucleoside inhibitors of HCV NS5B polymerase. (2013). Eur J Med Chem, 69, 931-941.
26. Tatar E, Küçükgüzel İ, Daelemans D, Talele TT, Kaushik-Basu N, De Clercq E, Pannecouque C. Some Hydrazones of 2-Aroylamino-3-methylbutanohydrazide: Synthesis, Molecular Modeling Studies, and Identification as Stereoselective Inhibitors of HIV-1. (2013). Arch Pharm, 346, 140-153.
25. Çıkla P, Tatar E, Küçükgüzel İ, Şahin F, Yurdakul D, Basu A, Krishnan B, Nichols DB, Kaushik-Basu N, Küçükgüzel ŞG. Synthesis and characterization of flurbiprofen hydrazide derivatives as potential anti-HCV, anticancer and antimicrobial agents. (2013). Med Chem Res, 22, 5685–5699.
24. Tatar E, Küçükgüzel İ, De Clercq E, Krishnan R, Kaushik-Basu N. Synthesis, characterization and antiviral evaluation of 1,3-Thiazolidine-4-one derivatives bearing L-Valine side chain. (2012). Marmara Pharm J, 16, 181-193.
23. Tatar E, Topçu S, Küçükgüzel İ . Yarış atlarında kullanımı suistimal edilen bazı non-steroidal antienflamatuvar ilaçların biyolojik örneklerden kromatografik yöntemlerle miktar tayini. (2012). Marmara Pharm J, 16, 91-106.
22. Tatar E, Küçükgüzel İ, Küçükgüzel ŞG, Yılmaz-Demircan F, De Clercq E, Andrei G, Snoeck R, Pannecouque C, Şahin F, Bayrak ÖF. Synthesis, Anti-Tuberculosis and Antiviral Activity of Novel 2-isonicotinoylhydrazono-5-arylidene-4-thiazolidinones. (2010). Int J Drug Des Disc, 1, 19-32.
21. Çıkla P, Küçükgüzel ŞG, Küçükgüzel İ, Rollas S, De Clercq E, Pannecouque C, Andrei G, Snoeck R, Şahin F, Bayrak ÖF. Synthesis and evaluation of antiviral, antitubercular and anticancer activities of some novel thioureas derived from 4-aminobenzohydrazide hydrazones. (2010). Marmara Pharm J, 14, 13-20.
20. Karakuş S, Küçükgüzel ŞG, Küçükgüzel İ, De Clercq E, Pannecouque C, Andrei G, Snoeck R, Şahin F, Bayrak ÖF. Synthesis, antiviral and anticancer activity of some novel thioureas derived from N-(4-nitro-2-phenoxyphenyl)methanesulfonamide. (2009). Eur J Med Chem, 44, 3591-3595.
19. Karakuş S, Küçükgüzel İ, Küçükgüzel ŞG. Development and validation of a rapid and sensitive RP–HPLC method for the determination of cetirizine or fexofenadine with pseudoephedrine in binary pharmaceutical dosage forms. (2008). J Pharm Biomed Anal, 46, 295-302.
18. Küçükgüzel İ, Tatar E, Küçükgüzel ŞG, Rollas S, De Clercq E. Synthesis of some novel thiourea derivatives obtained from 5-[(4-aminophenoxy)methyl]-4-alkyl/aryl-2,4-dihydro-3H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiones and evaluation as antiviral/anti-HIV and anti-tuberculosis agents. (2008). Eur J Med Chem, 43, 381-392.
17. Esra Tatar, İlkay Küçükgüzel, Erik De Clercq, Fikrettin Şahin, Medine Güllüce. “Synthesis, characterization and screening of antimicrobial, antituberculosis, antiviral and anticancer activity of novel 1,3-thiazolidine-4-ones derived from 1-[2-(benzoylamino)-4-(methylthio)butyryl]-4-alkyl/arylalkyl thiosemicarbazides”. ARKIVOC 2008 (xiv) 191-210.
16. Aksoy B, Küçükgüzel İ, Rollas S. Development and Validation of a Stability-Indicating HPLC Method for Determination of Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride and its Related Compounds in Film-Coated Tablets. (2007). Chromatographia, 66 (Suppl. 1), 57-63.
15. Küçükgüzel SG, Küçükgüzel İ, Tatar E, Rollas S, Sahin F, Gulluce M, De Clercq E, Kabasakal L. Synthesis of some novel heterocyclic compounds derived from diflunisal hydrazide as potential anti-infective and anti-inflammatory agents. (2007). Eur J Med Chem, 42, 893-901.
14. Kandemirli F, Shvets N, Ünsalan S, Küçükgüzel İ, Rollas S, Kovalishyn V, Dimoglo A. The structure-antituberculosis activity relationships study in a series of 5-(4-aminophenyl)-4-substituted-2,4-dihydro-3H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thione derivatives. A combined electronic-topological and neural networks approach. (2006). Med Chem, 2, 415-422.
13. Küçükgüzel ŞG, Küçükgüzel İ, Oral B, Sezen S, Rollas S. Detection of nimesulide metabolites in rat plasma and hepatic subcellular fractions by HPLC-UV/DAD and LC-MS/MS studies. (2005). Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet, 30, 127-134.
12. Küçükgüzel İ, Küçükgüzel ŞG, Rollas S, Ötük-Sanış G, Özdemir O, Bayrak İ, Altuğ T, Stables JP. Synthesis of some 3-(Arylalkylthio)-4-alkyl/aryl-5-(4-aminophenyl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole derivatives and their anticonvulsant activity. (2004). Farmaco, 59, 893-901.
11. Küçükgüzel İ, Küçükgüzel ŞG, Rollas S, Kiraz M. Some 3-thioxo/alkylthio-1,2,4-triazoles with a substituted thiourea moiety as possible antimycobacterials. (2001). Bioorg Med Chem Lett, 11, 1703-1707.
10. Özkan Y, Küçükgüzel İ, Özkan SA, Aboul-Enein HY. A rapid, sensitive high performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of meropenem in pharmaceutical dosage form, human serum and urine. (2001). Biomed Chromatogr, 15, 263-266.
9. Küçükgüzel ŞG, Küçükgüzel İ, Ülgen M. Metabolic and chemical studies on N-(4-chlorobenzyl)-N’-benzoylhydrazine. (2000). Farmaco 55, 624-630.
8. Küçükgüzel ŞG, Rollas S, Küçükgüzel İ, Kiraz M. Synthesis and antimycobacterial activity of some coupling products from 4-aminobenzoic acid hydrazones. (1999). Eur J Med Chem, 34, 1093-1100.
7. Küçükgüzel İ, Ülgen M, Gorrod JW. In vitro hepatic microsomal metabolism of N-benzyl-N-methylaniline. (1999). Farmaco, 54, 331-337.
6. Küçükgüzel İ, Ülgen M, Gorrod JW. In vitro metabolic fate of N-substituted dibenzylamines : Investigation of biological oxidation site on nitrogen compounds with different pKa. (1998). J Fac Pharm İstanbul, 32, 69-86
5. Küçükgüzel İ, Ülgen M, Gorrod JW. In vitro microsomal metabolism of nuclear chloro substituted secondary amines and imines. (1997). Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokin, 22, 351-358.
4. Ülgen M, Özer U, Küçükgüzel İ, Gorrod JW. Microsomal metabolism of N-benzyl-N-ethylaniline and N-benzyl-N-ethyl-p-toluidine. (1997). Drug Metab Drug Interact, 14, 83-98.
3. Ülgen M, Erçak K, Küçükgüzel İ, Gorrod JW. In vitro microsomal metabolic studies on secondary aromatic amides. (1997). Boll Chim Farmaceutico, 136, 600-604.
2. Küçükgüzel İ, Rollas S, Çevikbaş A. Synthesis and characterization of certain thiourea derivatives starting from 1,2,4-triazoline-3-thiones as potential antibacterial and antifungal agents. (1995). Drug Metab Drug Interact, 12, 151-160.
1. Küçükgüzel İ, Rollas S, Ülgen M. Synthesis and characterizations of some thiourea derivatives from 1,2,4-triazoline-3-thiones. (1994). J Pharm Univ Mar, 10, 17-25.